…DermaWound® is an excellent product and we have used it here in our practice… We have been very pleased with the results we have had from its use. I have extolled its virtues to colleagues and you may have had some orders as a result of this… Thank you for supplying an excellent line of products.
Laurette Burdett, Registered Nurse
We used your product(s) for patients with Venous Stasis Ulcers, Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Sores. Patients had amazing results using it. Patients even reported pain relief and we could see rapid healing on the wounds. Our staff and patients like your product. Thanks.
Thanks, Mercy Johnson, RN Ultimate Home Health Care
Here’s my story: I’m a physician and have had type 1 diabetes for 34 years. Over the past few years, I have had difficulty with non-healing foot ulcers. I’ve had all the best care – non weight bearing for months, wet-to-dry dressing changes, IV antibiotics, Iodosorb, Regranex, surgical debridement… you get the picture. Thankfully I’ve always healed – eventually.
This time I’ve had 2 small but persistent ulcers (starting to tunnel) for months – In my search for something new, came across your site, and decided – why not? Great decision. In just under a week, the older wound (smaller but deeper, perhaps more concerning because of the threat of osteomyelitis…) has almost completely closed – hardly visible, millimeters less deep. The other, which had clear cellulitis around it (erythema and edema) is no longer a tunneling wound, and is half the diameter it was a week ago. As of 2 days ago, I no longer have edema in the foot.
I will tell you that my results have been startlingly positive, and I certainly intend to spread the word…
Amy E. Lister, MD
…healed decubitus ulcer in 100 yr. old…. unbelievable…. day one applied your product in PM, by AM blanching first appeared and wound completely debrided (we had trouble keeping scabs off as she is not well hydrated)… day two a definite change in wound edges… week 1 healing from the inside out obvious… week 2 healing greatly accelerated?… edges approximating… week 3, WHAT BEDSORE? …these things usually do not heal at all in a patient of this age and condition, she isn’t even getting adequate protein to heal. (At least) she will not die from a sepsis related to compromised skin…
R…….@verizon.net Wound Care Nurse
Your VS product did just what you claimed it would… The pain dissipated within 10 minutes of application… I am now healed after about 5 weeks. Thank you, and please count on me as a reference.”
Dr. R. Ein, MD
I generally don’t write to companies to praise them, but felt I needed to add my accolades and thanks to the list – I’m having fantastic results with use of your formulation.
I work in an extended care facility and have been using your product on one of our patients that has a chronic heel ulcer. We have used many products on her to try to heal this area and have had no success… In the three weeks that we have used your formulation, the wound is 3/4 of the size that it was… I have ordered (more) product and thought that I would try the VS on some of our vascular ulcerative areas on other patients. I am putting my own money into this venture as a trial, to try to find better products than what we conventionally use. Thank you for trying to make our lives easier and better for our patients.
B. Lee RN, BSN
This product really works!
J. Haedrich – Dreier’s Nursing Care Center
Used by over 150,000 people for over 24 years.
Here is a sampling of the many unsolicited letters and emails we continue to receive:
Bed Sores / Pressure Sores
Hi. We have used your product for my brother… who is a quadriplegic and who suffered badly from bed sores… your ointment gave him his life back.
After using on my elderly bed-ridden father I was compelled to write and say thank you. But thank you just does not express how grateful I am. My father suffered 2 stage 4 wounds. One on each hip. The wounds were approximately 5 to 6 inches in diameter and they were infected. The hospital said the wounds went down to his spine and that there was nothing they could do. They sent him home, told me to call hospice, and call the family.
I had nothing to lose and I was desperate to relieve his suffering from the wounds, even if he was going to die anyway. I made a few changes to his diet and started using your product. The results are MIRACULOUS! God bless you for what you are doing with these products. I am going to the hospital tomorrow to get the photos they took of my fathers wounds upon admission and I will be sending the photos of the results…
Dear Dr. Dixon and staff,
I want to say how pleased my wife and I are with the results we have seen using your product on our daughter’s pressure sore. We are in the third week and my wife is in disbelief at what she sees! The wound is still deep but it changes daily. There was a circle of hard matter around the wound, under the skin, that was dark and has been there for a long time. My wife tells me tonight that it is nearly gone? It is working miracles and we are so thrilled and pleased with the results we see. We have battled this for decades but only in recent months as the skin finally broken and started the deep tunneling etc. The product is making a profound difference on a daily basis and we are like kids waiting for Christmas to see it every day and how much it has changed.
Dennis and Victoria Foster
I have been in Law Enforcement for 22 years and 3 years ago I had heel spur surgery. As a result, I developed a painful pressure ulcer on the top of my foot from the bandages. It was very painful and after weeks of trying to get it to heal I was desperate. After 2 days I saw noticeable healing and no more pain. Within about 7-10 days it was healed. I was shocked and so was my Doctor. My Doc was so impressed he now uses it on all his nursing home patients.
(Recently) I had surgery again on the other foot for another heel spur. This time the incision pulled apart after my stitches were removed. My Doc gave me a small jar of your product and again 2 days later it is closed up and almost healed. Truly a miracle product!
This is a great product. My brothers, doctors, home health nurse just could not believe how much improved his (2 large) bed sores were.
Now let’s talk about your product! I have had a bed sore for 5 years, nothing, I mean nothing helped for long. It came back and came back. I used the formula for a week and it’s been gone now for a month and stayed gone!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Dear Dr. Dixon,
This testimony is a long time coming. You are truly a blessing and work miracles! I am just sorry I did not use your product sooner for a wound that would not heal after surgery on my leg. I should have known better, because I used it two years ago to quickly heal a small leg ulcer that would not heal with painful and expensive “conventional” therapy.
Hi Dr. Dixon, Just wanted to let you know it worked! Thank you. After the sutures broke open on my ankle after surgery and my wound became infected, the doctors thought they would have to amputate my foot. Thank goodness I found this product and gave it a chance; you really saved my life. Thanks again.
Thank you very much for this product. I had hammer toe surgery on my baby toes and was left with an unattractive deep open incision after my stitches were removed. I have only been using it for four days, (and) I can honestly say I see a big difference in the healing and restoration of my surgical incision. Once again thank you.
This is a Great product! It’s working great with my abdominal wound – post open exploratory appendectomy surgery. Originally, the wound was 7cm x 4cm with a 2cm depth, but after 4 days of using the product, the wound is now 2cm x 2cm with a 1/2cm depth. Full closure is just around the corner. Thanks.
Venous Stasis Ulcers
I am from Kentucky, I have diabetes, I also have leg lesions; I have suffered these for about 3 yrs. I have gone to the Wound Care at our Hospital with no relief. My lesion was about the size of half a dollar in size – I had 4 of them with another one coming out on the other side of my leg. I got scared and thought I was going to lose my leg, the lower part.
So I took matters in my own hand and started searching the internet and come across DermaWound Venous Stasis; I tried to get all the information I could on this. There was not a whole lot out there (I did find reviews on Amazon, even though you can only buy it through ProgressiveDoctors.com). So I thought, well at 44.95 a jar I guess I could take the risk of getting burnt – I have before. I ordered it, it came here fast, in 3 days I seen a big difference, they had started to pull together and the pus it pulled out was on the gauze I had it wrapped in. In 2 weeks they were the size of a half of a dime, (after 8 weeks they are almost gone).
I will endorse this product, and promise you it’s the best choice on Leg lesion. Every wound care center and nursing home should have this product. I think would be a cure for bed sores also. Sincerely,
Your company is my life saver. Truly! A few years ago I had a very deep, long lasting ankle ulcer of almost 10 years and it totally healed it within about 6 months.
Thank you for having such a wonderful product as you do. I have been using it for a leg ulcer; not only did it take the pain away but I would say it has reduced to about the size of a pea…
Thank you, thank you.
This product is the best. My leg ulcer of 3 years is finally starting to heal. Highly recommend it.
I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own two eyes! I have had venous stasis ulcers for almost 3 years now, and have tried every treatment possible but nothing seemed to work. I constantly was in pain and nothing would get down the swelling or redness of my legs. I was on antibiotics and the wounds still smelled horribly, the legs were warm and I was running a fever. But, after only 10 days of treatment, when we removed the bandages today and rinsed with water, my nurse and I saw “new skin growth” where the ulcer had been. All the “slough” (yellow, oozy junk that covered the ulcer) was gone and in its place was pink skin! My legs are half the size they used to be, all the swelling and redness is gone.
My fever was gone after the first 24 hours as was the pain. It’s amazing! I still have a way to go, because there are many other wounds on my legs, but they are all responding wonderfully to the Hypo and I expect to be “wound free” soon! Thank you and God Bless you all for creating this miracle product. It’s really changed my life.
We received the product one week ago. It is doing a wonderful job of healing up my husband’s foot which has two amputated toes which we’ve been having to care for at home. He’s been on Hospice for over three years now, or else he was.
Post Burn Ulcers
I received a substantial burn on my left forearm from a curling iron accident that occurred on May 16, 2015. I was devastated because I’ve had much smaller burns in the past that didn’t heal well and literally took decades to fade away. Therefore I decided to search online for something that could help this burn heal as fast as possible without the darker coloration that normally comes along with it. I found DermaWound VS (suggested for post-acute burns) and ordered it immediately. When I received it I decided to call the customer service line to ensure that I was using it correctly and was pleasantly surprised to speak directly with Dr. Dixon (the doctor in the video I had watched and the creator of the product). He took time to answer all my questions to ensure I understood the best way to utilize the product to get maximum results and asked me to forward him a picture every couple of days so he could see the progress. I diligently used DermaWound VS over the course of the next 10 days and was amazed by the results. By the end of the prescribed time it was barely noticeable and healed so well that Dr. Dixon said he believed it would continue to heal on its own without evidence of any trauma within a couple months as long as I was diligent about keeping it out of the sun during that period. I am completely thrilled and grateful to have found a product out there that can achieve this type of result. I have gone to all the major drug store chains over the years trying to find a product that made any difference at all and was never able to find one. Thanks so much Dr. Dixon for this amazing product!
TESTIMONIALS – cont.
– WORKS After 5.5 yrs of an open sore on the bottom of my left great toe, using this product healed it right before I agreed to have it amputated. …Please pass along my comments. BUY this product! Thanks.
– I would like to provide a testimony on the DermaWound Original product. I had surgery on 4/21/08 in my groin area due to Hidradenitis. As a result of the surgery, I developed open wounds that appeared in several places in the groin area. I went to a wound specialist to seek help in closing the wounds. He prescribed Iodsorb gel. I used the products for about four months and all of the wounds closed except the largest one which was located in the crease between my inner leg and buttock. I also tried Manuka honey and I had no result from the product.
In the meantime I had the information on DermaWound and wanted to see if the other products worked since the information stated that DermaWound works when nothing else does. I started using DermaWound in November and within 3 to 4 days the DermaWound had healed and closed half of the wound. I accidentally spilled the liquid portion of the DermaWound and started using water instead and had no result. I ordered another tube of the DermaWound and within 3 to 4 days the complete wound was healed and closed and has been closed ever since.
This product is a miracle worker and I am truly glad that I saw the information on the Internet and took a chance and ordered it. I most importantly, I am thankful that the doctors created this product for wounds.
I would recommend this product for people who have problems with wounds.
Thank you so much for having testimonials on the Internet because it is great to read about how the products have helped other people and I definitely want people to know how this product has helped me to heal my wounds.
– (I) have a dachshund who has been paralyzed from the mid-back down for the past six years. In August of this year, he developed a huge bedsore to the left of his tail. The sore was so wide and deep that you could literally put a golf ball in it.
The vets, after trying some less radical treatments, recommended that I opt for surgery to close the wound.
They also recommended that I have the dog’s tail removed so that he wouldn’t be able to rotate on it with his dead weight. The total estimated bill: $1,400 +. And the doctors still hedged their bets, saying that a wound that size might never completely heal.
I decided to see if there were another way. After surfing the net I found your site and ordered 16 oz (tube) of DermaWound. That, as I said was in August. Overall, I have used two and a half cans of your formula.
Yesterday, January 1, I visited the vet. He was amazed by what he saw. The dog’s bedsore is completely healed.
I had to point out to him where it had been. I brought the can along to show him the product and he indicated that he might get some to use in his practice.
Thank you for offering a product that not only meets but exceeds the claims of your literature. You not only saved me well over a thousand dollars but also provided a treatment that yielded equal or better results than the surgery proposed by my veterinarian.
– I wanted to thank you for the wonderful product, DermaWound VS you have developed. During the last year I have had various stasis ulcers on my right leg, all drained for 2 wks, and then scabbed over. My doctor kept telling me I would need to go to a wound care clinic if I ever developed these ulcers since they are so hard to heal. Well, when my left leg developed the first 3 small watery blisters I found out what he meant. Within a week I had a huge ulcer starting from off center on the top of my leg, around the side to almost the center of the back of the leg. It required 4×9 ab pads to cover the wound. The leg started draining heavily in August and did not stop until late November. I used so many ab pads, tape, and gauze pads for dressings I was ordering online by the case. Within 3 hrs. my dressings were so wet the tape wouldn’t hold, I had to sleep in a recliner with my foot on the edge of a footstool so the back of my leg wouldn’t touch anything. This wound looked different from the others, it had a lot of small, circular, raised places that I could see water oozing from, all running together to form one large ulcer. Two days before Christmas, I changed my dressing to apply my nightly DermaWound VS dressing, and discovered that a good inch of the top of the ulcer had come off leaving a dry, slightly scaly area with no sign of the ulcer there. The rest of the ulcer looks drier and I can see a huge difference in it.
I have used 8 jars of the DermaWound VS on this wound and thank goodness I found this site. With no medical insurance, going to a wound clinic was out of the question and two different doctors had warned how bad my leg was and that I might lose it. I told them I was using DermaWound VS , and when I go back for my next prescription of water pills, I am taking a print out of this site so they can read it for themselves. Anyone reading this, please try this product. I had a heavy yellowish discharge from this leg with a bad odor. DermaWound VS got rid of the odor and the tenderness and I am now able to sleep in a bed again.
Thank you sooooooooooo much!
– Hi there. I received my order yesterday. At first glance, I wasn’t impressed, I’ll admit. I’m glad I didn’t go by my first impression. I decided to give the wound care product (DermaWound) a try. And I’m glad I did. Yes, the product was unconventional… I didn’t expect any difference this morning. I wasn’t hopeful, so clearly the psychological placebo element wasn’t in play. But strangely, much to my surprise, there was noticeable improvement in my wounds.
I am a Type 1 diabetic. Over the past eight or so months, I have gradually noticed that cuts I’ve gotten, ingrown hairs, probably a total of about eight small spots, haven’t healed. They’ve grown into sores. I’m not sure if there was one thing that infected all of them, but at some point before Christmas, they became a general nuisance. I have been treating them with Neosporin, which I have come to learn is actually bad for them. But even after stopping the Neosporin, they have become angrier and then cyclically drier – but they have NOT shown signs of healing. I’ve read with concern stories about necrotic skin, gangrene,
and worried that I was headed down a bad path.
Today I have some restored hope that these things are going to heal. I’m not ready to photograph them, but as they heal, perhaps I will. I’m not sure I would follow your lead in terms of your marketing style, but if your product is good and it works, I suppose it doesn’t really matter how you market it. Thanks again. Regards,
– After using your product on my elderly bed-ridden father I was compelled to write and say thank you. But thank you just does not express how grateful I am . My father suffered 2 stage 4 wounds. One on each hip. The wounds were approximately 5 to 6 inches in diameter and they were infected. The hospital said the wounds went down to his spine and that there was nothing they could do. They sent him home, told me to call hospice, and call the family.
I had nothing to lose and I was desperate to relieve his suffering from the wounds even if he was going to die anyway. I made a few changes to his diet and started using the DermaWound Original. The results are MIRACULOUS!!!!!!. God bless you for what you are doing with these products. I am going to the hospital tomorrow to get the photos they took of my fathers wounds upon admission and I will be sending the photos of the results…
… I cannot thank you enough. Your product is truly amazing and for once something does what it says it does. I am telling everyone I know about it and I am trying to get his insurance to cover some or all of the cost so I can continue to use it. No one should have to suffer this terrible consequence of being bed ridden and what you have created is nothing short of a miracle. I thank you again and my father thanks you as well. I will be sending the photographs to you in the mail when I receive them and after I show the doctors at the hospital that they were wrong. I will be leaving them with the information on your product as I am your biggest fan. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
– Hello Jasminka, We received the DermaWound one week ago. It is doing a wonderful job of healing up my husbands foot which has two amputated toes which we’ve been having to care for at home. He’s been on Hospice for over three years now or else he was.
The nurse who does the admitting and dismissing of patients got mad because he didn’t die within six months and discharged him and we were on our own and desperate. I firmly believe God lead me to your website. I’m going to order other products later on.
I just wanted to say thank you and God bless you and the doctors who invented DermaWound.
– I developed an open wound on the inside of my ankle on 7/24/08. It began as a little pink/red spot the size of a sesame seed. I blotted it and put some cream I had used in the past for a similar situation. I continued to try and treat this area, unsuccessfully, and the area continued to grow larger. I was becoming concerned and wondered what I should do. I hadn’t had much success in the past going to a doctor for a similar wound a number of years ago. At this point it had grown to the size of a half dollar and was raw and slimy with ragged skin around the edges. I did some research on the Internet and came across the DermaWound site. The testimonies were very convincing so I decided to give it a try.
I began using DermaWound VS on 8/12, just at night because I still go to work during the day. I followed the instructions carefully and used an antibiotic (ointment) during the day. Each day when I took off the gauze pad in the morning I could see improvement. The wound became smaller and smaller and healing progressed very steadily.
I had some irritation from the tape that I was using so I also purchased the Soothing Salve, which quickly took care of the irritation. I thought I might need a second tube of DermaWound VS, but the wound was completely healed as I finished up the first tube. I was personally very pleased with the performance of DermaWound VS and would use it again if I am ever bothered with a wound that is difficult to heal. I would also recommend it to anyone that was troubled by a similar condition.
– I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with your product. I actually purchased it for my dog after his surgery. He had a cancerous tumor removed from his elbow in February. Unfortunately the skin graph and stitches both failed to close the wound. I was faced with another horrible skin graph surgery or letting it heal on its own. I couldn’t put my big yellow lab through any more surgery so I opted to let it heal.
I searched the web for anything that might help him recover faster and I came across the DermaWound. I was skeptical so I called to speak with someone about the product. I appreciated how concerned the person on the other end of the phone was. I figured I would need at least a couple of tubes to heel an elbow wound larger than a silver dollar, but I was advised to only buy one tube and see how it went. I would get a full refund if for any reason he had a problem with it.
Well your product does what it says. The only time he developed an infection was when I ran out of DermaWound. I didn’t use it everyday because dogs move around a lot and it can be irritating with a lot of movement, so I switched between triple antibiotic ointment and DermaWound. The ointment didn’t stop the infections.
When his stitches from another abscess got infected I called to speak with a physician on hand. I tried the DermaWound over them, this product made the stitches drain to the point of dripping on the floor. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It started to pull the infection out within minutes. It is now (September) and I rarely even need to bandage the elbow that one vet said would probably never heal on its own. It is only a small red spot. I still have most of my fifth tube left and anytime he gets into the water I will bandage him with the DermaWound to stop any infections. Thank you so much for a great product. Sincerely Yours,
– Dear Dr. Dixon and staff,
I want to say how pleased my wife and I are with the results we have seen using the DermaWound on our daughter’s pressure sore. We are in the third week and my wife is in disbelief at what she sees! The wound is still deep but it changes daily. There was a circle of hard matter around the wound, under the skin, that was dark and has been there for a long time. My wife tells me tonight that it is nearly gone? It is working miracles and we are so thrilled and pleased with the results we see.
We have battled this for decades but only in recent months as the skin finally broken and started the deep tunneling etc. DermaWound is making a profound difference on a daily basis and we are like kids waiting for Christmas to see it every day and how much it has changed.
What you have provided us is beyond words to describe. It is simply the best product available for anyone who has pressure sores that won’t heal! Thank you so much! It is a miracle in progress as we watch it each day. So much for the “wound therapy” that our doctor wanted us to do. This is the only wise choice that will work to remedy the problem. Again, we thank you so much and will forever be indebted to you for your efforts and what you have provided.
Dennis and Victoria Foster
– Dear DermaWound,
I had a breast augmentation and my Right underarm sutures came undone. I had a 5 cm open wound about 1 inch deep under my arm. Nothing was helping and it just seemed to be getting worse despite all the doctor was trying and all the drugs I was on. I decided to try and find something on my own and I happened upon your website and thought well I have nothing to loose.
I purchased a tube (DermaWound) and after two days the wound was not oozing anymore. Then after the first week the wound was beginning to close up. My doctor and I were both amazed. In a six week period my wound is completely closed. Thank you for making a huge difference in my life.
– Your company is my life saver. Truly! A few years ago I had a very deep, long lasting ankle ulcer of almost 10 years and your product (DermaWound VS) totally healed it within about 6 months.
The ulcer has come back in the last month and I just sent you an order (I saved one of your medication tubs so I would have the appropriate information), and I’m not sure if the order went through.
Oh… actually, I just got an email that it DID go through.
I am actually tearing up right now because your wonderful product has been the only thing that has helped me through my long-lasting ordeal.
I can’t even relay to you the relief I feel right now because I know that soon I will have your product and I will be on the road to recovery! Thank you so very much!!!!
– Dear Dr. Dixon,
This testimony is a long time coming. You are truly a blessing and your product works miracles! I am just sorry I did not use DermaWound sooner for a wound that would not heal after surgery on my leg. I should have known better, because I used DermaWound VS two years ago to quickly heal a small leg ulcer that would not heal with painful and expensive “conventional” therapy.
After my leg surgery, the incision opened up and my doctor sent me to a “Wound Care Center” after he could not get it to close. Well, that was one year ago! My husband finally reminded me of the success we had in the past with DermaWound VS and suggested we give DermaWound a shot with this wound. THANK GOD WE DID… in five days of use, the wound is HALF its original size. It looks great, is healing beautifully and we expect it to be closed in the next week or so. My surgeon will be shocked when I go to see him at the end of the month with the progress, as he told us I would have to go back to the Wound Care Clinic if things had not improved by then.
Thank you very much for saving me from the continued pain, suffering and expense of a wound care system that has not been very helpful in my personal experience. God Bless you. Thank you for saving my life; and when you say results in 24 hours – it is true!!!!!
– To the Doctor: (Sorry but I don’t have your name with me right now)
My mom’s sore on her ankle has finally healed and looks good now. She went back to using your product (DermaWound VS) at night and Bactroban during the day. It took about 4 months, but it’s looking very good now and soreness is gone.
Thanks so much for your wonderful product and for your advice when we had problems. I truly appreciate it as I know how rare it is, unfortunately, in today’s world. It’s the way I do my work as a renal patient educator so I know what a difference good education can make in people’s lives. Thanks again!
– I just had to write and tell you how wonderful your product is. I have a nursing background and am presently caring for my mother. She developed a sore on her hip which was 2 1/2 by 2 inches and 1/2 inch deep. I wasn’t satisfied with the treatment the home care department was suggesting so I searched the Internet myself looking for answers. I came across your web site and was very impressed with the comments and the actual before and after pictures so I ordered DermaWound.
In a matter of only eight weeks the sore is completely healed with only a tiny red spot on the skin remaining. It is amazing! I have told the home care department to write down the name and pass it along because I’m sure they have contact with alot of people who could benefit from your marvelous product. The “wound nurse” they sent out to check on her was amazed at the level of healing in such a short amount of time. I just wanted to thank you and let anyone else know that DermaWound is as wonderful as it sounds on the web site. Thanks again for your marvelous product!!!
– I have been in Law Enforcement for 22 years and 3 years ago I had heel spur surgery. As a result, I developed a painful pressure ulcer on the top of my foot from the bandages. It was very painful and after weeks of trying to get it to heal I was desperate. I turned to the Internet and found DermaWound. When I received it I was a little skeptical but at this point I would try anything. After 2 days I saw noticeable healing and no more pain. Within about 7-10 days it was healed. I was shocked and so was my Doctor. My Doc was so impressed he now uses it on all his nursing home patients.
(Recently) I had surgery again on the other foot for another heel spur. This time the incision pulled apart after my stitches were removed. My Doc gave me a small jar of DermaWound and again 2 days later it is closed up and almost healed. Truly a miracle product!
– Message Or Comments: Hi Dr. Dixon. Just wanted to let you know it (DermaWound) worked! Thank you.
After the sutures broke open on my ankle after surgery and my wound became infected, the doctors thought they would have to amputate my foot. Thank goodness I found DermaWound and gave it a chance; you really saved my life. Thanks again.
– Dear Dr. Dixon, DermaWound VS changed my life… I am enclosing a copy of the letter that I told you I sent to my congressman, Mr. Frank Pallone on behalf of DermaWound – everyone should know about it.
Before I tried it, I was ashamed to go out of the house, depressed and very sick with infections. But since using DermaWound VS, I now am able to go out on my mobility scooter without the embarrassment of someone smelling my legs. My depression is gone and I’m healing more and more each day. I’ll almost miss talking to you and the ritual of changing the bandages when I’m healed… LOL! I look forward to speaking to you soon. Sincerely,
– Dear Dr. Dixon and staff at Progressive Doctors,
How can we ever thank you enough, our hearts are so grateful. I came across your website this past summer and began on DermaWound in late July. We were skeptical at first, but no reason to be. My husband has been dealing with a tunneling ulcer on the bottom of his foot for approximately two or three years. He then developed another one on the side of his heel. We have been through vascular surgery (which failed), packing with sterile tape, a special gel, were considering hyperbaric treatment, nothing seemed to do anything for him. The ulcers are both healed as of now and we are just overwhelmed with happiness and thankfulness. The doctors talked about him losing his foot and possibly his leg in the future. Oh, did I mention he got osteomylitis in the bone as well, and had to have surgery to have that scraped off. Anyway, as you can see, we’ve been through a multitude of pain with the foot. We cannot stop telling people about your product and what it’s done for us. We now have a new outlook and can move forward. Your staff and Dr. Dixon were so gracious and patient every time we contacted you with more questions. Dr. Dixon would even call us back late in the evening (here in Michigan). Anyhow we just want to say thanks so much, you have a marvelous, wonderful, awesome product and we can’t say enough about it.
Gary and Diane Hanna
– Message Or Comments: This (DermaWound) is the best dressing I have every used! My mom is almost completely healed. You can almost see the skin area healing. Thank you soooooo much!
– Message Or Comments: I want to thank you for your product (DermaWound). My husband has had open ulcers on his feet for 3 years. After using 3 jars of your product his feet are finally healing. It is truly a miracle. His doctor was so amazed that he has recommended your cream to over 200 of his patients. Thank you again for your miracle cream. I only wish that I had before and after photographs to show the improvement.
– Hi Dr. D. Sending this for Marcia, (my wound is) looking better thanks to you and DermaWound. Thanks.
– Dear Dr Dixon: Enclosed is a picture of the wound we have been treating for the past few months. The original size was about 1/2 inch long and as wide as a pencil. What you see here is what is left of it. The only theory I have is that it was like a mine shaft with a deep cavern inside, and it is now filling in the final part. I cannot see down inside because the hole is so small. Audra’s chilling which was almost continuous for the past 10 years has been almost non existent. the hole diameter is approximately 5/32 round, I gauged this by placing a nut driver next to it. I know go ahead and laugh I did, but it was the best way I could find to measure it. Any way I used a dime to give you some dimension to judge by.
We have both been amazed by the results of your product, the 1st thing we noticed when using your DermaWound was the odor disappeared in just a few days. Then the major part of the healing was just so quick. I have told Audra that we are now filling in the hole and that may take some time. We will continue our treatment with the DermaWound and we have been recommending it to those we know who may have a need for your treatment. We wish to thank you and your team especially Jasminka, who has become Audra’s best friend. She is an excellent resource .
In closing we want to thank you and your team for your excellent support.
Audra Allensworth & Bob Parsons
– Message Or Comments: This is a great product (DermaWound)… My brothers doctors, home health nurse just could not believe how much improved his (2 large) bed sores were. (Ordering 5 more tubes at this time).
– On May 9, 2006, I had surgery. Ten days later the incision started draining. The cancer doctor decided to reopen the whole incision and let it heal naturally. The wound was about 7-8 inches, and it was about 5 inches deep.
I wore a wound vac 24 hours a day for 6 months. Twice I was given antibiotics for MRSA (a staph infection).
My wound finally was about 2 x 2 1/2 cm in size in December 2006, and I was released from the Wound Clinic to finish healing on my own. I soon discovered that the area wouldn’t close, and when it got close, another place would open somewhere else nearby. It also got larger 6 cm x 6 cm. My wound was very painful and much larger and pretty ugly looking. Much like the picture A on the website.
Desperate to find something to help me heal, I started searching the Internet for information about this type of wound. I found Progressive Doctors website who pretty much summed up what I had been going through in their information. I ordered DermaWound from the Internet on 3/15/2007 and started using it on March 19. In less than 2 weeks, the pain was gone and the wound was starting to look clean. All the rubbery stuff was gone, and it started to heal.
I am on my 3 tube of DermaWound and my wound is healing great. It is now l cm x l cm and the drainage is small. I am certain that DermaWound is going to close and heal this wound. Thank you Progressive Doctors for such a wonderful product.
P.S. It is October and my wound has been healed totally since July. This is a wonderful product.
– Your product (DermaWound) worked very well and healed two wounds that I had forever and different medical doctors failed to find the way to heal. Thanks for your help.
– Message Or Comments: THANK YOU
Hi, First off I want to thank you for the fast shipping!… Now let’s talk about DermaWound!! I have had a bed sore for 5 years, nothing, I mean nothing helped for long. It came back and came back. I used DermaWound for a week and its been gone now for a month and stayed gone!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
– I want to say thank you. We have been trying to heal my husband’s leg now for over 6 years. Finally in June all of his doctors had exhausted all of their means. I had no clue as what to do. I went online and accidentally ran into this website. I ordered this product (DermaWound VS) and within one week I could see a big difference in my husbands leg. I will keep you informed on how things are progressing, and thank you again for making this product.
– Hi There, I was introduced to your product (DermaWound) through Google searching the web under Ulcer Treatments.
My elderly father had been suffering from an ulceration on his toe for 20 weeks and was under the care of the rest home doctor & nurse. The medical team was at the stage of looking to remove my fathers toe as no successful treatment could be found. In desperation I searched the web and purchased your product (DermaWound) as a last resort. After discussing it with the doctor who agreed that it did contain ingredients they had tried individually and “was worth a try” – the results have been miraculous.
Within the first 24 hrs my father felt the pain diminish to allow him a natural night’s sleep and after 3 weeks of daily treatment the wound is 90% healed… the medical staff are extremely impressed. Additionally my father has now got his sense of humor back!!
I would like to express my heart felt thanks…. And like to inquire whether your company would consider my application for the distribution rights for the Australasian Market, i.e. the NZ Australia & Pacific islands???
– I love your product. My husband has had open wounds for a while. Long story… skin grafts, staph infections and such. 5 (five) years of all this. I found your product (DermaWound) a while ago it has helped so much! I tried the doctors way, then he let me do my “magic” and he loved the improvement.
I am trying to get him to keep it on hand.
Thank you again!
– Thank you very much for your product. I had hammer toe surgery on my baby toes and was left with an unattractive deep open incision after my stitches were removed. I have only been using DermaWound for four days, I can honestly say I see a big difference in the healing and restoration of my surgical incision.
Once again thank you for DermaWound.
– As the caregiver for a quadriplegic patient with bedsores, I have a lot working against me in the decubitus care department. The patient is a moderate-heavy smoker which is really detrimental in wound recovery. He also is not the most consistently cooperative patient.
He had an abscess on his buttock located in a very inconvenient location. This wound under the supervision of both a wound care nurse and a doctor kept getting worse. At one point it was lacerated medically and got even worse than before. Despite using a wide variety of pharmaceutical wound care products and wound care techniques it continued to get worse.
My greatest fear is that he would get osteomylitis (bone infection). The number one way quadriplegics die is from systemic infections, as was the case with Christopher Reeves.
I was desperate for something that could at the least just stabilize the wound. Prior to discovering DermaWound we had an appointment at the hospital with yet another wound care specialist who measure the wound at 7 cm deep. The hospital wound care specialist said it was larger than a golf ball internally. They started talking about wound vac which I researched and found to be a very questionable therapy, and something to use in our case only as a last desperate measure.
After a month and a half of using DermaWound the wound is now much smaller than a golf ball and measure only 4-1/2 cm at its deepest points. I foresee continuing with DermaWound for a complete recovery.
DermaWound has been miraculous in our case. The only other things we did was improve diet (not consistent).
Even under difficult circumstances DermaWound has managed to create a recovery that all the medical professionals could not improve. For anyone with a disabled patient DermaWound seems to be the only solution. Decubitus care for a quadriplegic is very complicated. I have no doubt this wound if it had continued to grow would of killed this patient.
– Dear Dr. Dixon,
I would like to thank you from all my heart. My sister called you she lives in the States to ask you about the (DermaWound). It’s GREAT & PERFECT. The Bed Sores are disappearing, we are so happy. Now we can focus on the coma it self.
Thank you so much. Best Regards,
– Message Or Comments: Thank You Dr. Dixon – It is helping me! (DermaWound).
– Hello ProgressiveDoctors, I just want to write this letter to tell you about your product (DermaWound).
My sister was a cancer patient and was bed ridden. She developed very bad, very deep bedsores (you could see the bone) nothing worked for for her, the wound specialist couldn’t even get them to begin healing.
One day I decided to look on the Internet for something that could help my sister, because she was suffering so much. I found your website and after I read the information about your product I wanted to try it. I faxed all the information to hospice and they said let’s give it a try. DermaWound kept the wound clean, controlled the odor and after a few weeks her wounds began filling in. Unfortunately my sister passed away on June 9, 2007 before we could see her bed sores heal further, but DermaWound did an excellent job up to that point. I just wanted let you know how well your product worked for me.
– Dear Sirs, Your delivery service, as usual, was prompt…
…This is an excellent product and we have used it here in our practice…We have been very pleased with the results we have had from their use (DermaWound Brand Products). I have extolled their virtues to colleagues and you may have had some orders as a result of this… Thank you for supplying an excellent line of products.
Laurette Burdett, Registered Nurse – Queensland, Australia.
– I have worked in a Hospital setting for many years and to watch the poor bed ridden people suffer with bed sores just was uncool. However, now I am taking care of my Husband, who cannot walk, or stand for any length of time and he started developing a bed sore. I worked with it for about 2 weeks and then went to the internet and found DermaWound. That is the best I have ever seen or used.
I have already recommended it to a lot of Hospice Nurses and they saw first hand how well the DermaWound works. I am sure I have convinced a lot of people to use your product. I am glad I found this product and will not be without it. Thank you.
Arizona Daily Sun
– WOW! This product (DermaWound) is amazing! I am a C-5/6 quad fighting with a pressure sore on the back of my right heel for the past 3 years. I have spent over $1,000 on prescriptions and home remedies plus two dozen visits to wound care clinic…all to no avail.
I found DermaWound while looking for wound care products on the internet. I bought one tube, used it as directed and in three weeks the wound is closed! I have recommended DermaWound to friends, my wound care clinic and spinal cord injury group. This product could literally save lives and restore daily functions to those who suffer from non-healing wounds.
– Message Or Comments: Awesome product!!! (DermaWound).
– Hi, I saw this product (DermaWound) about two months ago. I read the web site over and over.
I placed my order for 3 tubes. My gut feeling was that this product works. Well it most certainly does.
My husband is 30 years in the chair. I’ve seen my share of decubi ulcers. My husband went into the hospital the Friday before Katrina, left hip. He then received a huge ulcer on his backside due to the heat. The third one when the air went out in our FEMA trailer.
In the hospital the patients were given 1bottle of water a day and a half MRE. He has come a long way.
The Doctors did give up on him. Told me he was tired. Bah humbug! A nurse friend of mine gave me a copy of the meds given to my husband. Lets see – he had Oxycodone, and Zanaflex for breakfast, Loratab every 4hrs., Darvoset every 6 hr., Flexeril every 8 hrs. Wellbutrin that he has never taken 150 mg 2 a day. He is a very strong man to live through that.
Now you know how happy I am to have found DermaWound.
My name is Hazel
– Thanks for your (helpful) information; I placed an order today for (another) 4 jars.
It (DermaWound VS) is a great product.
Nora De Queiroz
– I had a tummy tuck, abdominal muscle repair and 2 hernias repaired on Jan 23, 2007. Two weeks after surgery I experience some separating of the surgical wound on my left side. Over the period of two more weeks, the small tunneling wounds became caverns, each about two to three inches wide and four inches deep! My doctor had me packing the three holes with wet-to-dry dressings twice a day. Over the next four weeks I saw very little change in the size of the wounds. In fact, debriding of dead tissue in and around the wounds seemed to make them even larger. In desperation, I started searching the internet for a product that would accelerate healing and found DermaWound. I ordered a tube and started packing the holes with it on March 16th. In just 4 days I have seen dramatic healing!! I can’t believe how fast this stuff works!!
My only problem was difficulty getting the medication up into the holes, but being the inventive sort, I “reconfigured” a child’s medicine dispenser – the plunger type. I had my husband saw off and smooth the dispensing end so that it created a plunger barrel. I jam that barrel into the tube of DermaWound to fill it, then I use the plunger to put the DermaWound up into the wound cavity. I back fill with gauze to keep the medicine in the holes. If I didn’t, it would just melt and drip out right away. This seems to be working very well.
At the pace healing was going before I found DermaWound, I probably would not have been healed before June. At the pace the healing is going now using DermaWound, I expect the wounds will be closed within a couple of weeks! I should be able to start the golf season as soon as the weather permits!!!
Thank you!! You’ve saved my golf season!
– Subject: IT IS WORKING, THANK YOU!!!!
May I thank you for your call and your product. So far it seems to be working.
Mom is 94 and because she sits most of the time had a deep tissue wound – nothing I tried did anything to alleviate the pain or even looked like it was working. We have only been using DermaWound for a few days and it has made a significant change in both appearance and comfort – I am confident that it will perform as promised. I just placed an order for additional product and that is an endorsement in itself…
Thank you again.
– Thank you for having such a wonderful product as you do with DermaWound Hypo. I have been using it for a leg ulcer; not only did it take the pain away but I would say it has reduced to about the size of a pea…
Thank you, thank you.
– Hi. We have used your (DermaWound) for my brother… who is a quadriplegic and who suffered badly from bed sores… your cream gave him his life back.
– For Whom It Concerns;
Thank you, thank you! We ordered your product for our son who had surgery Nov. 9, 2006 on a cyst on his rear. Being in that place made it very hard to heal. After a few weeks and no healing and then an infection, the wound had to be opened back up. After three months, still open. It had healed a little but seemed to just stop.
My son had less than a month to heal to pass a physical for ball. His mood and grades had dropped. He was told he would be healed within a month. After three months he still was getting the dressing changed two times a day and his grades were hard to keep up with missing school and constant doctor appointments.After three months we had a Dr. appointment and he said it looked like he was going to have to open it up again. My son just was crushed! He told us to come back in two weeks and we would decide then. It looked like no ball for him.
I immediately went home and ordered your product (DermaWound). Eight days later it was for the most part closed. Ten days later it was fully healed. His physical is next week, just in time for the ball season.We had immediately seen a difference in attitude and now that he is in school full-time, the grades have improved greatly.
I will tell and recommend this product (DermaWound) to anyone I see. I only wish I could have taken before and after pictures of the dramatic healing, but as you know teenagers really aren’t keen on pictures of that body part.Thank you again!
– Subject: Thank you for a wonderful product. ?
I recently ordered a tube/tub of DermaWound for my Mother… to care for a mild pressure sore… I just wanted to thank you as this product is all it is claiming to be! After a short treatment time the wound is gone, as if it had never been! Amazing! Cudos!! Thanks again.
– I used your bed sore medication (DermaWound) on my wife’s bed sores and the results were amazing.
Its like a miracle on the results that were obtained. Your product lives up to the advertisement that you show on your website. Thank you for making such a good product.
– Subject: Your DermaWound cured my daughters wound in no time.
My daughter (aged) 17 had her wound open up a year after surgery for hair growing under her skin. We tried all kinds of antiseptic creams but of no avail. It was bothering me a lot. I got on the Internet and luckily found your website. I was a bit unsure at first but said to myself, why not try it?
I must say DermaWound worked wonders and in less than two weeks the wound healed up… I shall promote your DermaWound where ever I go. Thanks once again. Yours sincerely,
– Subject: DermaWound
I recently ordered your product because my husband is in a short term care center and developed bed sores. They tried different barrier creams and nothing helped. They actually got worse. I found your site while doing a Google search and decided to purchase the DermaWound. After only four days the sores have decrease by 75% going from the size of a nickel to the size of a pea. He is no longer in pain and is able to function again.
Your product is nothing short of a miracle and worth every penny that I paid for it. The nurses here are absolutely awed by the product and want the facility to start carrying it for other residents.
Your product is a blessing and I thank you from the bottom if my heart.
– I originally started using DermaWound on my son’s foot… The products that were sent home from the hospital with him did not seem to be working very well in closing the wound so I went online to do some research. The results, I found DermaWound. I began using it immediately. Wow! What great results!! The wound began to heal and close really quickly much to my to my amazement. The product is like nothing I have ever heard of.
This was my first experience with trying to heal a wound and I was a little frightened at first because one of the doctors at the hospital was talking amputation of the baby toe, but the lead doctor said no.
Long story short, it is healing in an amazingly short time and I am so relieved. I want to shout it from the roof tops and mountain tops around the world that people do not have to go through pain and suffering and spend thousands of dollars with little or no results. I beg anyone who comes to this website, please give it a try.
You will be amazed and ecstatic as I am about this wonderful product, and please share the information with everyone that you can. Thank you so much Dr. Dixon and all who took part in creating this amazing product.
P.S. I received my product within 48 hours and when I called with questions, (they) returned my call the very next day! Needless to say I was very impressed. Excellent product, Excellent price, Excellent customer service!! They truly cannot be beaten.
Love, Blessings and Much Respect!
– Subject: Wow, this stuff (DermaWound VS) works.
Before I got your product my ulcers were about the size of a quarter and now after this short time they are smaller than a dime or even smaller. …They are also getting shallower. Thank you.
– Subject: DermaWound is working!
My Husband’s scratch had become a three inch hole and five inches long… over a inch wide… He was mistreated… and wrong medications… I found your web site and the wound is (now) healing.
You sent it (DermaWound) over Thanksgiving holiday Express Mail for him and I wish to thank you. The wound is now healing from the bottom up and we are hoping for it to close soon. I have spread the word to several friends regarding your product so you will get a lot of business from the state of Washington to be sure. It is a wonderful product. Thanks again.
– I am a T-12 complete paraplegic, and I have had extensive experience with pressure ulcers. In 2003, I was hospitalized for close to a year, undergoing several muscle rotation surgeries to correct a pressure sore which had been infected with MRSA. So when I recently had another sore develop and get infected, I was extremely concerned. I remembered how futile my efforts were when I had my first sore.
I tried Silvadine, the KCI Wound Vac, and just about every product on the market, all with no success. This time, I went to a hyperbaric facility for the first few months, at a cost of $250 for every ninety minute session. I had small improvements from the hyperbaric treatments, but nothing that would warrant the expense. When I went to a wound care clinic, the nurse suggested I use Dakin’s solution and gauze, which seemed so incredibly archaic in this day of modern science. Dakin’s solution is no solution at all.
Finally, a friend spoke to his homeopathic doctor about my situation, and the doctor recommended I try DermaWound. After the first few days, I hadn’t seen much change in the size of the wound, but it was obviously becoming cleaner. Soon the wound started to close rapidly. Within a few weeks, the wound, which had initially measured about 3/4″ deep and 1″ wide, had nearly closed completely. The wound is now barely visible, and I expect it to be healed very soon. From my experience, DermaWound is in a whole different league than anything else on the market for pressure sores. It’s effectiveness is nothing short of miraculous. I don’t know why this product is not in every wound care clinic in the world. It would save millions of dollars in hospitalization costs. It would also save the sanity of those who suffer from chronic sores. I only wish I had used DermaWound back in 2003. I am sure I would have never needed surgery had I used this product the first time.
I owe a huge thanks to the folks at Progressive Doctors.
– Message Or Comments: I have nothing but praise for this wonderful product! (DermaWound).
– Message Or Comments: Very good product (DermaWound).
– We received the order for DermaWound about 6 days ago and began using it right away. My wife had a pressure sore on the ear (of all places). She had been in pain for 6 (six) months and the doctors were only making it worse. The doctor pulled the scab off and dug into the cavity with tweezers causing it to get infected which caused more pain and swelling.
The pain eased off after (2) two days of using DermaWound. The sore is draining… The swelling has gone down and the ear is not as red as it was.
Thank you for your miracle product (DermaWound). It has been a God send for us.
Jerry & Stella Cooke
– I just wanted to send a brief note about the wonderful results we had from using DermaWound for my Mother’s bed sores. …Within a week, the one (sore) that had opened up had closed up about 50%. At this point, the two smaller sores are fully healed and the one remaining sore has (now) fully closed…
We were using several other products and the sores were just getting worse and worse each day regardless of how meticulously we cared for them. My Mother is not eating very well and we were told that her lack of protein would keep the wound from getting better. This proved to be untrue after we used DermaWound.
Thanks for the product. It (DermaWound) has made a world of difference in my Mother’s overall health.
– Message Or Comments: This product is the best (DermaWound VS). My leg ulcer of 3 years is finally starting to heal. Highly recommend it.
– Message Or Comments: Outstanding Product (DermaWound VS).
– Dear Doctor,
I used your wound care product (DermaWound) on my Mother’s pressure sores. She’s 90 and had very limited movement, almost none from the waist down. Your product was the ONLY product I found that helped from the very first application. I would recommend this product for anyone with bed sores or pressure sores.
It was easy to use, did not burn and had no side effects.
Thank you for helping my Mother heal.
– Message Or Comments: DermaWound VS works.
– Message Or Comments: I am glad I found you and your product (DermaWound).
– Message Or Comments: Great (DermaWound).
– Message Or Comments: Great product (DermaWound) totally recommend(,)
I swear by it.
– I felt compelled to send you guys a few comments about your product and company.
First, I will say I have never seen a product that has worked as well as DermaWound, all I can say is that this is an awesome product! I just got off of the phone with someone at Progressive Doctors and now I’m sorry that I didn’t get the name of that person to whom I was speaking. Whoever you are, I don’t think I have ever spoken to anyone as nice and caring as you are. I sincerely appreciate the excellent service we have received since our order, and as I said we will recommend your product to anyone we know that has problems that would benefit from the use of DermaWound. Its obvious that your dedication to your (clients) come first. It’s refreshing to see a company that actually cares about its clients instead of the bottom line, and we are very grateful to have found you!
Once again, thank you so very much for your excellent products and service.
May God bless you. Sincerely,
– Message Or Comments: It’s working (DermaWound) and total (closure) is near.
– Message Or Comments: I LOVE your DermaWound, and look forward to using your other products.
– Thank you so much for this product (DermaWound). I thought my wound was going to take 2 months to heal and it’s almost finished within 5 days of using it. I will recommend DermaWound to everyone. Thank you!!!
– Message Or Comments: Fantastic product (DermaWound).
– This is a Great product!… It’s (DermaWound) working great with my abdominal wound–post open exploratory appendectomy surgery. Originally, the wound was 7cm x 4cm with a 2cm depth, but after 4 days of using the DermaWound, the wound is now 2cm x 2cm with a 1/2cm depth. Full closure is just around the corner. Thanks.
– Message or Comments: Thank You very much for this wonderful product (DermaWound).
It is a miracle for me.
– I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful product (DermaWound). After months and months of fruitless visits to the doctor, my son’s wound did not heal. After using your product we are finally seeing an end in sight… The wound has closed in 4 weeks.
Needless trips to the hospital cost us and the Insurance company thousands of Dollars not to mention physical pain and mental anguish. Thanks Again.
– Message or Comments: second order (DermaWound) working great.
– Message or Comments: We have used DermaWound for a little over a month and have gotten great results.
– Message or Comments: Wish I had bought 5 jars (DermaWound) to start with;
your product has helped me and provided me with hope!
– Message or Comments: (DermaWound VS) working good. [re-order].
– Message or Comments: …I have had an ulcer on my ankle for over 30 years.
It (DermaWound VS) really works.
– I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own two eyes!! I have had venous stasis ulcers for almost 3 years now, and have tried every treatment possible but nothing seemed to work. I constantly was in pain and nothing would get down the swelling or redness of my legs. I was on antibiotics and the wounds still smelled horribly, the legs were warm and I was running a fever.
But, after only 10 days of treatment (DermaWound Hypo), when we removed the bandages today and rinsed with water, my nurse and I saw “new skin growth” where the ulcer had been. All the “slough” (yellow, oozy junk that covered the ulcer) was gone and in its place was pink skin! My legs are half the size they used to be·all the swelling and redness is gone. My fever was gone after the first 24 hours as was the pain. It’s amazing!
I still have a way to go because there are many other wounds on my legs, but they are all responding wonderfully to the DermaWound Hypo and I expect to be “wound free” soon! Thank you and God Bless you all for creating this miracle product. It’s really changed my life.
– Subject: Incredible Product!!
I was told by my vascular surgeon that my venous stasis ulcer would take 9 months to a year to heal. I was undergoing pressure treatments with a wet to dry bandage. I had seen no results after 3 months!
I saw your product (DermaWound VS) online and figured I would give it a try!! Wow am I glad I did. I have used the product for only 2 days and already all the intense pain is gone along with the odor! The wound is no longer angry and looks to be closing already. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
I will recommend this to anyone that is in need.
– Greetings!! …I am impressed… I have tried many products and am very pleased with the visible results (of) DermaWound. This product needs to become more available!!
– Thanks a ton for this stuff (DermaWound). My Husband is a paraplegic and has suffered with
chronic pressure sores (for years).
– Just wanted to say thank you so much for this miracle!! My brother who has ALS, was going crazy with pain from bed sores for months, after 5 days of DermaWound they are almost healed up and no more pain.
Thank you again… It really is a miracle.
– Just to let you know that your product (DermaWound) has done more good in the first 5 jars than 2 & 1/2 years of “normal” medicine… The wounds are now half their size and NOT sore to touch and there are signs of skin growth on the sores…
When we found your site on the internet we were very weary but were desperate to do something and are now very glad we did try your product and would fully recommend it to anyone. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
L. Smith and A. Carr
– Message Or Comments: Thanks for a great product (DermaWound).
– Message Or Comments: The red stuff (DermaWound)… it is good. God Bless.
– I just wanted to tell you that I think your product (DermaWound) is the greatest thing on earth. My son has a spinal cord injury 8 years post, and we have been dealing with bed sores for 8 years. He has had several surgeries and we are still tending to the wounds.
I purchased your product and 1 of his sores that I have been dealing with for over 1 year healed with your product in 9 days. I couldn’t believe it. …I will pass the info on your product to my son’s doctors… especially his plastic surgeon.
Thank you again for a great product.
– Dear Colleagues,
I work in an extended care facility and have been using your DermaWound product on one of our patients that has a chronic heel ulcer. We have used many products on her to try to heal this area and have had no success until use of your product. In the three weeks that we have used the DermaWound, the wound is 3/4 of the size that it was…
I have ordered another jar of the DermaWound and thought that I would try the DermaWound VS on some of our vascular ulcerative areas on other patients. I am putting my own money into this venture as a trial, to try to find better products than what we conventionally use…
Thank you for trying to make our lives easier and better for our patients.
B. Lee RN, BSN
– Thank you thank you…just a note to report that tomorrow will be one week that I have been applying
DermaWound) to my husbands wounds… what a remarkable change… no odor… diminished in depth and width… I believe in this product and finally I see the end in sight…thank you thank you Dr Dixon.
– Message Or Comments: This is our second tube (DermaWound VS) and it’s working great, thank you.
– I would never endorse a product that I’ve never tried. DermaWound helped me and if you have wounds that just won’t heal I urge you to call and ask if this product can help you too.
Keith Kessler – Founder of DAC (Disabled Action Committee)
– Message Or Comments: This (DermaWound) product saved my wife’s leg from amputation and a small fortune in pain, suffering & $ problems!
– Message Or Comments: Primary Dr. saw results, impressed, wants to know more about (DermaWound). Says can benefit from. We agree.
– Message Or Comments: Remarkable – Encountering friction from Hospice & Doctors.
(DermaWound) Far exceeds all prescription wound care products (they have used in the past).
– Message Or Comments: This DermaWound is the best treatment for wounds or pressure ulcers (-) which ever the case may be. As I have tried several types of treatments on the market and this is the best of them all…
– Letter: DermaWound is working. I think I will need two more (tubes).
– Message Or Comments: Please send OVERNIGHT with NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED. This stuff is incredible (DermaWound), thank you so much!
– This product (DermaWound) was given to me by a friend and I am one impressed person. I’ve read the testimonials from people using DermaWound and would like to add my bravos. Thank you.
– Message Or Comments: GREAT STUFF!! (Placing 2nd DermaWound order)
– Dear Dr. Dixon:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for creating DermaWound. In January of this year, I cut my heel open stepping on a pine cone barefoot in the middle of the night. The wound became infected and ulcerated. At one point, I was told that if this didn’t heal up, I could potentially lose my heel or my entire foot. I was staring down the barrel of (imminent) surgery as an option to resolve this situation.
For six months I battled this wound with no success. Every step caused me pain, to the point where my quality of life was severely compromised. In early July, I started using DermaWound in combination with a knee scooter to go non-weight bearing, so that my foot never touched the ground.
Much to my surprise, I saw and felt results with the first application of DermaWound. It was psychologically a huge morale boost for me, after walking around with a hole in my foot for 6 months… …In 3-4 weeks, the wound was sealed up. Results could be seen nearly daily, which was very encouraging.
I would highly recommend this product to any person who has a wound which is problematic in healing. Although I am mentally and physically exhausted from this battle, DermaWound did the job of healing the wound within a month’s time. I was able to avoid surgery, and I am hopeful that the wound will heal 100% in short order.
Please feel free to use the photos which I provided to you as proof to any prospective purchaser of your wonderful product. Additionally, you have my permission to provide my name & number to anyone as a reference.
– Message Or Comments: This product (DermaWound) really works!!!!!!
Dreier’s Nursing Care Center
– I just have to tell EVERYONE AROUND that YOU HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST PRODUCT!!!!!!!! …I took the bandages off and he rinsed his legs “I JUST WAS SHOCKED” they have started to heal ALREADY with only 1, repeat 1 treatment. …I have never written to company to say how much I “THANK THEM” for the FANTASTIC PRODUCT (DermaWound)… I also need to order another tube, I just don’t want to run out. NEVER NEVER NEVER…. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO SHIPPED THIS PRODUCT TO US SO QUICKLY….WE JUST CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH…. THANKS A MILLION.
– Dear Dr. Dixon,
I want to thank you for your wonderful product. I used DermaWound as directed and in two weeks the remaining five pea-sized open areas of the wound all closed.
I am so very grateful and sing the praises of this product. My husband was skeptical and my cousin, a nurse, said I should be careful of products bought from the Internet… I only wish I had known about DermaWound months and months ago…
With sincere gratitude,
– Message Or Comments: it (DermaWound) works…I’ve bought it for 2 other friends.
– I want to thank you sooooooooo much for your great product it (DermaWound) does everything you said it would do. My husband is in a wheel chair and a college student. He recently got some bed sores and your product is working great.
Thank you all so much.
– My husband has a bedsore with MRSA, I have been using DermaWound 1x a day for the past 17 days, the drainage has almost stopped this is totally amazing!
My husband is Quadriplegic but sits up during the day in his wheelchair, his sore is on his butt, so I only use DermaWound at night when he is off of it… My husband has had this horrible MRSA for 6 months, this is the first time that the drainage has almost stopped and there isn’t any green for the past two days…
– “DermaWound VS did just what you claimed it would on the website! I am now a believer… The pain dissipated within 10 minutes of application… I am now healed after about 5 weeks.
Thank you, and please count on me as a reference.”
Dr. R. Ein, MD
– My son has had a decubitus ulcer for two years and was on a vac for a year. He still had 4″ of undermining. With your product (DermaWound) he saw improvement in 24 hours. We can’t believe it. Thanks.
– …The product (DermaWound) is GREAT. It is working and the (bed) sores
R. Laswi, Attorney at Law
– I am extremely pleased to be able to write to you and to thank you for your product.
So far, to our amazement, we have seen that your product (DermaWound) seems to have had a very positive effect, and till now, there are no side effects. We have seen the pus from one of the affected areas clear and the skin is now gaining in colour and seems to be healing. My Grandmother has been bed ridden in a semi coma state for the past ten years and in the past year her state has become worse with the bed sores.
I look forward to receiving (more of) your product (DermaWound) and rest assured I will be forwarding one of the tubes to the local care centres for them to try and I hope for more people to get some better healing. Many Thanks for your previous emails and your care in ensuring that I am served and as a professional in the Sales & Marketing area, I am pleased to inform you you have won over one more person.
Best regards & looking forward to receiving your shipment.
– Message Or Comments: love DermaWound VS it helps me a lot with Venous Ulcer,
have ordered another one.
– Message Or Comments: (DermaWound) working well on 16 yr old Collie (dog) hip pressure wound
— running low on first tube (placing 2nd order now).
– It (DermaWound) worked great! Thank you for the great service, and the great product!!
– Please tell Dr Dixon that after about two years I have finally gotten rid of the pain in my toes. The DermaWound VS is working… I am forever grateful!!!
– Dr. Dixon; You’ll be NOT surprised to hear that the ‘pencil lead’ size hole in my foot closed up on Friday, the 17th of June… Since I had told the RN that I would have my sister who I was going to visit and is an LVN help me with the daily change of dressing and that I would not be home until the 13th or 14th of June, she could resume my home-care on the 15th. I had to fib a little because she had told me that if I changed from the Hydrogel (Skintegrity), without their (and my PCP Dr. K) they would have to stop treating me.
When I first started applying the DermaWound on the evening of the 8th of June, the wound was about 9mm wide and 6mm high. At that time the RN estimated that it would take another 2-3 weeks until the wound would close up. She was surprised to find the wound on the 15th practically immeasurable – about 1mm at most. That’s when I broke down and told her that I had used the DermaWound from the 8th until the 14th, (7 days) and she (said she) would not inform her boss but would certainly use the resultant ‘cure’ due to the DermaWound and start using on some of her patients with stubborn bed sores et. al.
I wish I had had the opportunity to use the DermaWound when the wound was 2-3cm wide and get a better “cure” rate but I’m just happy I found out about the remarkable effect it had on the wound and I’m about to throw away the high-top basketball shoe that I cut the back out of and sewed Valcor above the wound dressing and wear matching shoes like a normal person. I want to sincerely thank you for sending me the tube of DermaWound – now, what do I do with it? I only used about an ounce total. I have to add that the white, crystalline halo on my heel when I removed the dressing made the area look quite ‘saintly’. I feel that if the “skilled” nursing home had used DermaWound starting on the 15th of March when these L & R heels blisters broke instead of ACCUzyme, they would have healed about late April or early May instead of mid-June.
I guess that’s all; once again I thank you and you have my permission to use this correspondence for the promotion of DermaWound.
+ Over 150 Thousand Additional Satisfied Customers Around the World!
Please keep the letters and emails of your stories and support coming.
They are very much appreciated. Thank you.
If you want to send us a testimony or comment, please email us at: email@example.com – Attn: Testimonials.