Imagine life without:
Sharp or Surgical Debridements; Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers; Wound Vacs; Regranex; Santyl; Skin Grafts (Apligraft), etc.
Why Do You Need DermaWound?
DermaWound not only stops bacteria, but is proven to kill bacteria. DermaWound is non-toxic and fully natural and, in addition to having all 13 of the features recommended by the national institute of health for wound care products, DermaWound is both FDA approved and endorsed by the World Health Organization.Pick up DermaWound today!
DermaWound Helps Fight MRSA
MRSA is a superbacteria, meaning it’s incredibly resistant to most antibiotics. It effects an average of 90,000 Americans each year, and results in around 20,000 deaths most of who are children and the elderly. It can be found almost anywhere. Hotspots include schools, gyms, and medical clinics.
The solution is DermaWound.
Make sure your loved ones are fully protected, pick up DermaWound today!Pick up DermaWound today!
Dr. Gitterle on DermaWound
Learn more about DermaWound’s practical applications, efficacy, and ease of use from the Chief Medical Officer of WoundCentrics, LLC, Dr. Marcus Gitterle!
Why Choose DermaWound?
Great question! Below are a few reason’s we recommend it, take a look at our other videos to learn more!
- DermaWound is an affordable, non-toxic, and completely natural solution and aid to many common problems including bed sores, minor scrapes, abrasions, and blisters, and an array of ulcers for which you can find a comprehensive list farther down the page!
- DermaWound offers 6 products in 1
- An auto-debrider and anesthetic
- A broad-spectrum antimicrobial
- An oder eliminator
- An anti-inflammatory
- An angiogenic
- A wound nourishment ointment
- For over 24 years, DermaWound has been trusted and utilized in more than 150,000 facilities nationwide.